Symptoms of Depression
Depression is a disease with specific symptoms:
- Significant decrease or increase in weight.
- Insomnia or excessive sleepiness.
- Deterioration of control over body movements.
- Deterioration of thinking skills.
- Problems with concentration.
- Feeling of fatigue.
- Headaches, migraines.
- Feeling down most of the day.
- Reduced interest in current pleasures.
- A sense of worthlessness and helplessness.
- Recurring thoughts of death or suicide.
- A sense of fear.
- Indifference to what is happening around him/her.
These could be signs of the disease which needs time and commitment to be cured, but it is treatable!