- Increasing knowledge about the Work Life Balance and risk of psychological civilization diseases (workaholism, stress, professional burnout, depression)
- Acquiring knowledge about the specifics of each disease, causes, symptoms, effects and treatment
- Learning how to recognize diseases and cope with their symptoms
- Active assistance in the face of danger or of occurrence of psychological civilization diseases in the organization
- Acquiring knowledge and skills necessary to manage a team of employees, in which there are civilization diseases.
Within the proposed actions, you will learn about:
- Specific and nonspecific symptoms of each disease
- Consequences of ignoring the symptoms of the disease
- Methods of dealing with risk factors
- Importance of effective reduction of tension in maintaining well-being and high efficiency
- Effective actions in the face of one of the diseases
- Techniques of coping during illness
- Importance of specialist help and support from environment
- Effective recovery
- Techniques of recognizing each of the diseases in ourselves and in others
- Ways of managing employees with any of the diseases and the team in which the disease occurred/occurs.